wallsofsilence.com

Childhood trauma and its consequences
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:30 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

This website has been hacked and it's hacked by use of very advanced skills. In the past there has been various attacks but nothing like this. I don't know what the motive is. The large number of page views for the Forum on the bottom of this page doesn't match up with the actual count of the views in the forum, which is possibly another indication of tampering. The site scores very high on Google but for a while hardly any new messages have been posted.

I just wonder if there's an organized force behind it because one site after the other that deals with serious controversial stuff is taken out...

I'll try to fix this as soon as I can.

Dennis

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

The website is restored. I'm working on a new Start Page that will have more news, blog style.

Dennis

Report this post
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

As of today this site got hacked and altered again. Will fix it as soon as possible but these attacks are getting tiresome...

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:37 pm 

I don't know, of course, but in the Seems-so--absurd-that-who-knows-maybe-it's-true department:

They say 'mid-December', you report it Dec. 28. They say 'highly sophisticated' you say 'very advanced skills' and 'nothing like this'. They say 'human rights', you say 'human rights' (or at least that's what BDWS is about, partly, kindof. Oh hell I guess I better put a smiley in :lol: ).

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-approach-to-china.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FMKuf+%28Official+Google+Blog%29

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8460819.stm

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

I thought the site would be off the hook, for since a week no problems were detected. Then, last Friday they came in for the kill. Almost all my websites were injected with trojan scripts (more precisely all the index, home, main and js files) which resulted in big warnings for those who had the latest anti-virus software installed. Others were redirected to other sites or pop-ups would appear. It took me the whole weekend to deal with this but systems are restored now. As for why this happened, I don't know, but I do know that a real person (not a program) had remote access to my computer for a while. He/she didn't destroy anything (because I can restore everything on my computer) but went for all the server files in my FTP program. If someone on another forum didn't mention this Saturday morning to me, I probably wouldn't have noticed yet.

To be extra safe, I'll remove all registered users that haven't written a single post. If anyone wants to register, they need to post something. That's the whole point to begin with. This website has had scripts inserted before and I'll have to look at all the attachments in the posts as well.

Dennis

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 am 
Site Admin

Almost all week I've been battling against the biggest hacker attack I've experienced. I had to ask an IT Security expert friend of mine and to make a long story short, my computer has been secured now and is safe for future attacks.

Dennis

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]