wallsofsilence.com

Childhood trauma and its consequences
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm 

In the Press & Media forum there's a post about the ParentsBehavingBadly.com website.... which has expired. However, a couple of years ago I mentioned the BadBreeders.net website in another post. In fact it merged with - and finally replaced - Parents Behaving Badly. Today, I saw a post on Bad Breeders about an organization I didn't know existed.... Bikers Against Child Abuse International.

Quote:
From: http://www.americantowns.com/co/denver/ ... ver-285745

Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA), does what no other organization for abused children does, they stand ready to be the physical obstacle between the abused child and the abuser if necessary.

BACA's Mission Statement says it loud and clear.

"We work in conjunction with local and state officials who are already in place to protect children. We desire to send a clear message to all involved with the abused child that this child is part of our organization, and that we are prepared to lend our physical and emotional support to them by affiliation, and our physical presence. We stand at the ready to shield these children from further abuse. We do not condone the use of violence or physical force in any manner, however, if circumstances arise such that we are the only obstacle preventing a child from further abuse, we stand ready to be that obstacle."

The Mission Statement on their website - http://bacaworld.org/about/mission/ - has more to say. They act as 'helping witnesses' in courtrooms. Maybe Paula Flowe could use the help of the BACA's Texas chapter for another "Fight the Paddle" vigil outside the State Legislature.

Bikers Against Child Abuse (the movie):
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2112984/6663255

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:12 am 
Site Admin

Brilliant! I added this video to the video section of this site. Like one guy said in the video, it sure would have made a difference if these guys stopped in front of our house when I was a kid. Thanks!
Dennis

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]