wallsofsilence.com

Childhood trauma and its consequences
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:45 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:13 pm 
hi,
i just wondered if anyone in the u.k. had any experience with ellie van winkle's rdirecting self therapy?
replys very welcome.thanks.

Report this post

Post subject: Redirecting Self Therapy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:17 am 
Hello,

I have done 520 hours + of RST over the last 3 years with incredible results and experiences. I was pleased to find a person who even knows about this. Redirecting Self Therapy is one of the most important discoveries in mental health science. I can assure you of that. I've done a lot of experimenting with this and have quite a bit of information to offer.

Cheers
John
Santiago, Chile

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:49 am 
hi John,
thanks for your reply but i did state that i was only looking for people in the u.k. who were undergoing or interested in doing Redirective Self Therapy discovered by Ellie van Winkle after years of barbaric-abuse in psychiatirc hospitals and amazingly recovering to the extraordinary extent that she did suceed in healing herself and probably thanks to her free gift to the world,many other severely traumatised damaged people too.Most people can't afford the expensive fees charged by Janov, LAPP or Gestalt Therapists and one always runs the risk of having an abusive therapist and getting into a futile acting-out struggle with them,you are looking at the ?50.00 per hour on the dot mark or $100.00 per hour in the USA. RST is free and one can achieve amazing healing results by oneself.This is a Gift to the world of self-healing ignored by N.H.S. and state psychiatric units.Why?they colllude with the pharmaceutical billion dollar industry and psychiatric hospitals attract abusers wanting to act-out their own pain on their vunerable "patients"Usually psychiatric hospitals consist of doping-up "patients " (an abusive,patronising term itself you are not a human-being in pain but a "patient" to be treated by a "superior" usually involving drugging you up into a coma-state with damaging drugs and watching daytime t.v. and reading tabloid newspapers.Sound like hell?Yeah:Numb you and dumb you down...I was hoping to start-up a group within the u.k. for RST for people interested,but i have a feeling it's a little too late now.But All the best with your own self-healing work in Chile,full credit to you.with respect,warm regards,lotus.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]